Capture The Flag
- When : 2017.07.01 09:00(KST) - 07.02 16:33(KST)
- Organizer : LeaveCAT
CTF Rule is
* No limit for number of people participating per team.
* Each team has to use only one CTF ID. Otherwise you might have some kind of disadvantage.
* Participants of same C class IP address or same IP boundaries will be considered as a team.
If you claim to be different teams, you have to prove it.
* We approve alliance of many teams as one team, however not the way around.
(we don’t approve one team participating as separated teams)
* If you made the problem sets or provided any idea for them, you can’t compete in the contest.
* Problem maker, any person of interest can’t talk with participants about solutions besides official advice.
* There are no prepared hint or heads up for the problem, however depending on the situation, we can provide some hints as an event.
* If the problem is solved with unexpected method, organizing committee will have internal meeting and might approve the approach.
* Illegal access to server, acquisition of key value by operational mistake can be nullified.
* If you disturb the operation of contest by attacking servers other than game/problem server will be punished accordingly.
* You will be punished if you do network or system attack that disturb contest operation, however you will be rewarded when you find a security hole on our game/contest server and report it to us.
* Intentional registration of multiple IDs and repeated attempt to submitting wrong answers can be punished.
* Top 10 teams have to submit write-up to organizing committee.
* Organizing committee can check the point and status of each participant real-time.
* Even some behavior is not against above rules, it could be punished if organizing committee
decide that the behavior disturbs operation of contest.